April Rassa is the VP, Product Marketing and Content at HackerOne. She started her career at a leading marketing agency, helping global brands develop communication strategies and brand stories. From there, she transitioned in-house and broadened her skill sets in GTM planning, competitive analysis, messaging workshops, and product strategies. April has extensive hands-on experience in developing go-to-market strategies for B2B SaaS businesses. She’s built high-performance teams that led to four acquisitions with Cisco, Google, JP Morgan, and Box.
“…we’re all working towards one goal, right? We’re gonna help companies, we’re gonna help the company grow. So it doesn’t make sense to have multiple teams kind of working off of their own plans when it doesn’t come together to help the business.” – April Rassa
Highlights from today’s discussion with April include:
- Introducing April Rassa (1:50)
- Go-to-market strategy from April’s perspective (3:02)
- Communicating through feedback after the sale (7:50)
- Who should own the go-to-market strategy (12:42)
- Driving growth as a CMO (14:18)
- Improving the go-to-market strategy (21:10)
- Challenges within gaining alignment (23:55)
- Experiencing a strategy that didn’t work out (26:46)
- The importance of understanding your ideal customer profile (32:29)
- Your go-to-market strategy from a B2B perspective (35:53)
- Finding your ideal audience in today’s world (38:48)
- April Rassa’s biggest takeaway from today’s conversation (43:07)
Are you doing the correct research to find your ideal customers where they are? We love feedback and would love to know more about your strategy and how your organization comes together! Come share with us on social media!
Connect with April Rassa
Do you know where to find and market to your ideal customers? Today we are talking to April Rassa about her experience as a CMO and finding her customers where they are in today’s ever-changing world.